Re: Gnome from CVS breakage

| FreeBSD current (last weeks) just updated cvs from anoncvs.gimp.org
|
| cd gtk+
|
| ./autogen.sh
|
| stops after a warning, but allows me to r make, which then fails
|
| ./autoge.ah |  cat > blah
| make | cat >> blah
|
| blah attached

Try 'make >>blah 2>&1' with bash.... the "2>&1" will send std error
to the file as well... the make output below is rather sparse, as it's
missing the important parts [ie: why the make rule failed].
'./autogen.sh >blah 2>&1' [with bash] would be good to, as the warning
you refer to is absent...

On a side note... 'make 2>&1 | tee <filename>' is useful, too, as it allows
you see what's going on while it writes it to the file...

| Now type 'make' to compile GTK+.
| make all-recursive
| Making all in gdk
| *** Error code 1
|
| Stop.
| *** Error code 1
|
| Stop.

Argh... nothing to make any diagnosis from...

...jsled