Memory hole in diskusage_applet

I had panel running with the diskusage_applet for about 10 days.  At
the end of that time the diskusage_applet was using 50 megs of ram.
If it's any help in tracking down the bug, I changed the "free space"
color from green to blue, but that's about it.

==
levanti
levanti@geocities.com

"Intertwingularity is not generally acknowledged;
People keep pretending they can make things deeply hierarchical,
categorizable and sequential when they can't. Everything is
deeply intertwingled.''