Re: PLANNED PROJECT: GTK/Gnome CDR burning program

andy <atarkin1@maine.rr.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone was planning or working on a
> GTK/Gnome program to burn CDRs.  If not I am going to do
> it.  I plan on using Perl/GTK.  It is basically a GUI
> interface for mkisofs and cdrecord.

why reinvent xcdroast if you can port it?

sorry if I sound accusing, but you did not name a reason to do a lot of work
a second time. maybe it is pretty obvious, but I do not see it.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.