A small suggestion: GnomeDIR?

Daer readers,
	at first, sorry to bore you without ever being on the list.
Second, I just tried compiling 0.12, and see there are a couple of
makefiles where the $(INTLLIBS) variable was not put in the last link
phase. I dare to say I'm sure you have corrected the glitch, but if it
might be of some use... Then, my question/suggestion: did someone ever
thought it could be an useful add-on to gnome a port of LLNL XDIR? It is
Motif, by now, and very useful too (this is the only program which was
able to transfer files from our dreaded VMS vaxens to my linux system to
make a cd from our old experimental datas, in a variety of tape formats
from 9 tracks to TA-90...

Yours,

lorenzo