Re: gtt documentation now in DocBook

Mark Galassi <rosalia@cygnus.com> writes:

> stylesheets (DSSSL stylesheets for DocBook; jade uses them to convert
>              DocBook to HTML and TeX)
> jadetex     (a macro package for TeX, needed for jade's output)

> jadetex-0.51-2.i386.rpm      stylesheets-0.0-8a.i386.rpm

There's an improved version of jadetex out (v0.53 at least).

For the stylesheets I recommend to use the Modular DocBook Stylesheets from
Norman Welsh http://www.berkshire.net/~norm/dsssl/docbook/. You can
customize them for your special needs *very* easy. I'm using the print
stylesheets to produce tex and rtf files. The HTML stylesheets are
used by O'Reilly for the online versions of their Java Books (I think
so because the default layout look very equal).

I know only about up to date Debian packages.

> 	* gtt-db.sgml: translated Eckehard's debiandoc SGML into DocBook.
> 	Checked in gtt-db.sgml and the html output.

Have you written the converter for jade!? Jade is able to convert
between different SGML formats. I'm interested in a debiandoc to
docbook converter, too. And for HTML to debiandoc and docbook.

Bye
  Christian

--
Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany         leutloff@sundancer.oche.de