GNOME (and other) RPMs

I've put together a collection of RPMs for people running
Red Hat Linux 5.0.  These include new packages, as well as
packages that are upgrades from those in 5.0.  These were
built with glibc 2.0.5c but appear to work fine with 2.0.6
as well (which you all upgraded to, right?).

Some of these RPMs were built by others, some of them are
my tweaks of others' packages, and some are new.  Thanks to:

  Trond Eivind Glomsrød <teg@pvv.ntnu.no>  [gimp, gtk]
  Toshio Kuratomi <toshiok@cats.ucsc.edu>  [gmp]
  Tomasz Koczko <kloczek@idk.com.pl>       [guile]

The following packages are available from

  ftp://ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/gnome/gnome-0.12/RPMS

SUPPORT PACKAGES

  automake-1.2d-1.noarch.rpm
  libtool-1.0h-1.noarch.rpm
  xlockmore-4.07BETA-1.i386.rpm
  guile-1.2-4.i386.rpm
  guile-devel-1.2-4.i386.rpm
  gmp-2.0.2-3.i386.rpm
  gmp-devel-2.0.2-3.i386.rpm
  gtk+-0.99.3-1.i386.rpm
  gtk+-devel-0.99.3-1.i386.rpm

GNOME PACKAGES

  gnome-0.12-1.i386.rpm
  gnome-devel-0.12-1.i386.rpm

GIMP PACKAGES

  gimp-0.99.18-1.i386.rpm
  gimp-data-extras-0.99a-1.noarch.rpm
  gimp-data-min-0.99b-1.noarch.rpm
  gimp-devel-0.99.18-1.i386.rpm
  gimp-libgimp-0.99.18-1.i386.rpm

Please let me know if you have any trouble with these packages.

-Marc