Re: GSamba?

Anders Carlsson writes:
>Is anyone working on (or planning to do so) on a GUI frontend for Samba? =
>I'd like to contribute to the gnome project by writing one.

For configuring it?  For browsing shares?

For configuring it, linuxconf has a partially-done modules that I
understand Jacques intends to finish up soon.  Gnome includes a
front end to linuxconf's gui protocol.

For browsing shares, not that I know of.  Have fun!

michaelkjohnson

                        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0201308215