Re: gnome 0.12, Irix 6.3

Tom Tromey wrote:

> Mark> I think we should put an autoconf test in that will only
> Mark> traverse the obj-C source directories if an obj-C compiler is
> Mark> found!
>
> We already have this.  The question is, why didn't it work?

I ran configure like so:

	( rm config.cache ; setenv CC cc ; ./configure )

But, my system *does* have gcc on it.  So maybe configure decided
that it should use cc for C code and gcc for objc code.  (Which
turn out not to mix-and-match so well.)

I'll play around with the old-ld stuff.

(Wow, Objective C.  I thought the dinosaurs were extinct! :-))

--
Jamie Zawinski         http://people.netscape.com/jwz/      about:jwz