Re: Building errors

On 23 Jan 1998, Raja R Harinath wrote:

> > > I do not know how to fix this.  If anyone has any idea on how this can
> > > be fixed, please, let me know.
>
> Simplest is to comment out the reference to libobgtk.la in
> libobgnome_la_LIBADD (and make sure that libobgtk.la appears in the
> _LDADD of any program that is linked against libobgnome.la).

That is lame... Shared library dependencies are supported on Linux, or we
could have libtool do them automatically for outdated systems that don't
have this. Just need to tell libtool to do it ;-)

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." -- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.