Re:scheduling & Calendar Apps

I'm working on an Address Book / Task Manager for Aorta
currently and we want to work on a Day Planner or integrate
with gncal later on. (Preferrably gncal will fit in nicely.)

I tend to be oriented right now toward creating a nice interface
to work with and figuring out what information we will need to store
and work with.  Calendar/Scheduling is more in the area of gncal,
though.  I'm not sure the draft's todo-list area is sufficient for
task management, but I have only skimmed.

If you want to discuss such things in more detail I would like to hear
all about it, but please bring the discussion over to the
aorta-devel-list.  I am hoping the gncal author will be subscribed
to that list too although I am not sure?

-Shawn

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Norman B. Robinson wrote:

> Pardon for not responding to the post directly, but several posts have discussed calendar & scheduling apps under gnome. I was wondering if those people working on such Apps were familar with the IETF CalSch Working Group`s work on exchange, inter-opera
bility, and access protocol. It is designed for exchange over SMTP, HTTP, FTP, clipboard, drag-and-drop, IrDA, tin-cans, etc..