Re: [gtk-list] Working on a simple page-layout app

David> I hope this isn't too premature... anyway, a while back
David> (spurred by some discussion on the Debian list) I started
David> writing a rudimentary "page layout" application (maybe
David> "interactive visual PostScript generator" is a more
David> appropriately UNIX-like term?) as a project to learn about GTK,
David> X, and PS.

Are you familiar with `GYVE'?  How is this similar/different?

Tom