RE: How do I fix this

On 23-Jan-98 Mario Filipe wrote:
> Hello
>
> Last night I downloaded gnome 0.9.12.
>
> I have installed latest gtk, xlockmore, slib (version 2c0).
>
> When compiling i get this :

> .libs/guile-gtkS.o(.data+0xa0): undefined reference to `scm_count_argv'

        I'm going to ask another question wich I think may be related with
this (someone suggested it to me on a private mail).

        I(we) think that the problem is that slib is not well installed (what
else is new, the instructions on that aren't that good). So the question is
what is the correct way to install slib ?

---
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt
        http://neptuno.sc.uevora.pt/~mjnf
---
"You know, of course, that the Tasmanians, who never committed adultery, are
now extinct."
- M. Somerset Maugham