FAQv1 on verge of being done

I want to go ahead and declare version 1 of the FAQ completed.  There are
two main components to this:

1) Are there any questions which should be included but which are not?
I can not think of any, but I'd love to hear of candidates for inclusion.

2) The present, unanswered questions in the FAQ, specifically 2.8 and 3.4,
need to be answered.  Federico, what's the deal with DPS?  And can someone
send me a blurb on the libintl issue?

At that point, I'd like to upload the FAQ to www.gnome.org.  I'll talk
to the admins there about taking care of that, I guess.

If anyone else has outstanding problems of other issues with the FAQ, then
please bring them to my attention.

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net