gdoc?

Hello,

I was looking for a source code documentation system for another project.
My intention was to use DocBook. I wanted to comment the code in a way
that the documentation can be generated from the code.

I have seen that you use "gdoc" to extract comments out of your source
code to produce a SGML/DocBook documentation. I am working on a debian
System. I couldn't find an apropriate package with this program. Can you
please tell me where I can find it, and how it is related to DocBook
(except that it is producing DocBook:-)?

What do you think about doc++ or cweb?

Thanks
Dirk