Re: Printing Architecture Ideas

> > * We probably don't need to deal with GUIs for configuring printers,
> > because hopefully that will be taken care of by COAS.  (Does anybody
> > know for sure?  I haven't read through all the COAS stuff.)
>
> Or LinuxConf.  Miguel started and Michael Johnson is working on the
> GNOME client for it.

BTW ... I don't really have any experience with neither ... but wasn't
linuxconf around longer .. and therefore would be more stable and mature?

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
While some may have the year 2000  | $ emacs
problem, my 64-bit alpha's got the | bash: emacs: command not found
year 292471208677 problem          | YES!!