Re: Printing Architecture Ideas

Federico Mena writes:
 > >  Also we should probally develope a metafile type system for GNOME apps.
 >
 > What would this be useful for?

I think the idea then becomes that you can drop any file on the editor
icon, and you get the "right" editor.  Same thing for printing.  The
printer system would know what filer to run the file through before
printing.

Of course, one then wonders what the ``file'' program is for, if not that?

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://web.crynwr.com/~nelson