Function Headers

In the gnome-projects page, it specifies that functions should have
special documentation (which appears similar to javadoc.)  It also
says that "Horacio" has something to do with this but I can't find his
email address on the gnome web pages.

I have an emacs program I wrote a long time ago that automatically
generates and updates function comments of the type gnome desires.  It
is completely configurable, so the comment format can be easily
adjusted.  It is part of a package called "cparse" at this location:

ftp://ftp.ultranet.com/~zappo/cparse-*.tar.gz

I used it extensively in GNU/Talk.  It could probably use an upgrade
and I would be happy to work w/ someone to do this if there is
interest, and if this function comment thing is in wide use.

I'm not on the mailing list so you will have to CC me directly.

Have fun
Eric

--
|\/\/\___/\/\/|  Eric Ludlam                 zappo@gnu.org; zappo@ultranet.com