Re: Latest FAQ

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Changwoo Ryu wrote:

> I think the intl issue should be a part of the tutorial or the style
> guide, not the general FAQ.
>
> But the more general issue about i18n ("GNOME uses gettext", etc.)
> would be good in the FAQ.

The question of "Why does GNOME faile to compile with libintl/gettext/
(some internationalisation function) undefined errors?" is an FAQ, and
a very FAQ at that, hence it's inclusion.

I don't want an explanation of the theory behind the posix
internationalization API, just an answer to the "Why doesn't this
compile?" question.

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net