Gnome-hello and dev's doc

¡Hola!

After some time inactive (too much 'real' work), i'm restarting the work
on GNOME dev's doc. The status of it is:

Gdoc (to autodocument GNOME API from comments on the headers)
====
 	It works. Is a 'really ugly hack' to c2man (it does a dump of the
internal structs and after is processed by perl), but works. I'll upload it
to the cvs today or tomorrow. (i first need write a readme or something btw)

Gnome-hello and tutorial
========================
	I'm working on the SM chapter of the tutorial now.

	I need some advice on how to continue. Until now it was structured
in a step-by-step creation of a GNOME-complaint app (starting from a basic
window and adding menus, i18n, SM, help browsing, etc.)

	But, after having a full GNOME-complaint app we need yet explain
other things interestings, by example DnD or gnome-stock. How should it be
done?

Style Guide
	It should be a chapter of the GNOME Dev's Doc.

					HoraPe