Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

>> > Sounds good.
>> [...]
>
>	Actually, I was thinknig abotu this problem with File/Project,
>etc...  The guide *should* read, the first menu item (usually File) should
>have "Exit" on the bottom.  The only exception being the last few
>documents used which can be up to 4.

Why 4? Up to 4 only? 0 1 2 3 4 only?
Do it a submenu or part of the menu, but do it # items, where # is a number
choosen by user.
I prefer the submenu or 0 items (yes, I am radical, maybe boolean), cos I
tend to go for the file directly (using a file manager), then lauch the file
so app is lauched.

GSR

--
  <famrom@ran.es> or <gsromero@euitt.upm.es>   /      /----\