Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

Christopher Blizzard wrote:
[...]
> I like this idea and have added it.  It seems really
> logical.

In general, it would be good to explain when OK resp.
Apply buttons should be used (scenario) in the Guide.

Furthermore, do you mean "enabled" by "highlighted" or
"be the default" ?

It makes sense to disable (grey out) the "Apply" button
if no changes have been made which could be "applied" to
the current state.  However, I don't think "OK" should
be disabled if the dialog represents a legal state, even
if it's equivalent to the previous state.
Arguable one could bind the default to Cancel unless
Ok modifies the state, but I don't think this adds any
value the UI since making Cancel the default in this
case might give the impression that "OK is dangerous"
which is the exact opposite of what's true: "OK does nothing".

kai