Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

>> My only point is it needs to explain *why*.  It needs to give
>> specific examples and explainations, not be a list we have all
>> noticed about windows.

Peter> I'm sure that in this sort of a venture, Sometimes the reason
Peter> will be "because it works".

Even that is useful information to include in the style guide.
If we tried the alternatives and didn't like them, we should say so.

One thing I hate about the CORBA docs is that they are all
specification and no rationale.  Frequently a rationale would help me
understand the spec better.  This is a mistake we should avoid.

Tom