Re: I think we should have a Gnome Window Manager (fwd)

David Freeman <freeman@earthling.net> writes:

> Theme != Enlightenment.  There are low-resource themes available.
> Like as in they actually use less than 256 colors, and don't use so
> many XPMs, etc. so chew up less memory.  However, GTK themes will
> rock, no matter HOW large the theme tarballs are.

Hey, Imlib takes care of the colors for you. /Anything/ using Imlib
will dither to the same colormap, globally stored in .imlib_palette
(or whatever you choose to name that file in .imrc).

Actually that's the reason why I use E now, despite its tendency to
argue with Sun's X server. :) It just rocks to have *lots* of cool
pixmaps /and/ only spend 40 colors to render *all* of them.

--
I refuse to use .sig