Express version 0.0.3

I've had a lot of good feedback on Express, interesting suggestions and
people developing on it already. As a result a new version has been
released. Thanks especially to Herbert Xu for some fast patches, adding
some missed #ifdefs to fix up http again :)

Get the new version from:

        http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~conradp/express/

Go and grab the source, hack it to bits and send me more patches :)

K.

ps. sorry to spam - the new release works far better than this morning's
(or last night's for those in the US :) - I won't flood the mailing list
with every release, promise ;)

--
Conrad Parker conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au
Linux Life: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~conradp/linux/