new mico 2.0.2 rpms

I've uploaded glibc rpms and a srpm for the new mico release.
What a bear!  It almost used up all of my 32MB of RAM and 64MB
of swap compiling it.

I had to make a couple of small patches so that the event demo
would get installed and fix the install script.  This also
includes the gtkmico stuff that is now distributed w/ it;^)

libc5 binaries should hopefully be coming shortly.

mico-2.0.2-1.i386.rpm
mico-devel-2.0.2-1.i386.rpm
mico-2.0.2-1.src.rpm

If anyone has any problems, please report them.

enjoy!

jason

--
Jason Gilbert | http://www.scott.net/~jason/ | http://www.mantissa.com/

"The total job will be in the software, and we'll be able to write big
fat programs. We can let them run somewhat inefficiently because there
will be so much horsepower that just sits there. The real focus won't
be who can cram it down in, or who can do it in machine language. It
will be on who can define the right user interface and properly
integrate the main packages." -- Bill Gates, PC Magazine 1982