Re: Back to gnome 0.12

Mario> I'll start working on the portuguese port as soon as I can !

One other thing I remembered: when doing the translations, you'll also
want to do translations for the strings in the .desktop and .directory
files.  You'll have to dig through the source trees to find these.  It
should be fairly obvious what should be done there... hopefully you
know the 2-letter code for Portugese, because offhand I don't.

Mario> BTW. Is anyone using gnome with afterstep ?

Dunno.

Tom