Re: I think we should have a Gnome Window Manager

 That sounds good.  Let me clarify my position regarding Enlightenment: I
don't dislike the window manager, I dislike the size of its default
themes. The themes idea is great (MacOS looks better with the Aron (sp?)
extension.) I do think we should provide some kind of useable default.  I
think new users will appreciate it.  Technical people don't look at this
type of thing the same way as non-technical people do.  Non-technical
people don't *want* their desktop to change (in my experience, this has
held true.)  They want their resize buttons to look and work the same, and
they raise hell when they don't.  Technical people tend to adapt to such
things very quickly.  I think we should try to consider the non-technical
people.

 Marcus