RE: links

I disagree. I use ln -s blah blah blah all the time and it is exellent yes. I wish I could use it under Windoze. But it doesn't do what say kdelnk does. It doesn't store gui info such as icon or tooltips. It doesn't let you setup up parameters to be passed when run. There are lots of things that say a glnk could do that linking can't. I think that having both would be the best solution.

HeTTaR
Mark Eaton
hettar@uq.net.au
ICQ 1779385