Re: CVS tree

Mario Filipe wrote:
> On 10-Feb-98 Gary V Vaughan wrote:
>
> > Suddenly the compilation always failed on the new GTK_TOPLEVEL declaration
> > from gtk.defs in guile-gtk.  I assumed that someone with CVS write access
> > would notice this and fix it, and have been using my most recent (two week
> > old) compilation since this error was introduced.
>
>         This was the very same reason why i decided to get gnome 0.12 another
> go... For a whole week I was getting that same error!

Compiling GTK from the CVS tree first fixed that problem for me.  Someone said
that if you compile gnome from CVS, then you should compile Gtk from CVS
too.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|