Gnome cvs split.

[ Duh, I sent this mail last night to the wrong address, I just got
  the bounce back ]

Code split done on the CVS.

You have to checkout the new modules before continuing your Gnome
work.

The new modules are:

	gnome-libs:

		Only the gnome libraries are here.  This only
	        requires a recent Gtk to compile (libxpm, libjpeg,
		libpng and libz are optiona for gtk-xmhtml)

		This includes: libgnome, libgnomeui, gtk-xmthml,
		libgtktty, devel-docs and gnome-hello.

		This is the only module with autoconf support so far.
		I am pretty tired tonight, so the other modules will
		have to wait until tomorrow.

		If anyone with CVS write access wants to fix anything
		while I get back, please feel free to do so (I will
		appreciate it a lot ;-).

	gnome-utils:
		gtt, cromagnon, find-file, genius, gncal, gtop,
		notepad.

	gnome-admin:

		gulp, linux-conf, logview

	gnome-core:

		desktop-links, desktop-properties, gsm, panel.

	gnome-games:

		freecell, gnomine, phaser-chess, same-gnome, scottfree

		The multi-game Solitaire will be put here tomorrow
		hopefully.

	gnome-graphics:

		Electric Eyes. Ghost-Gnome tidbits

	gnome-guile:

		Libraries for Gtk and Gnome development using Scheme

	gnome-objc:

		Libraries for Objective-C development on Gnome/Gtk.

	gnome-media:
		gmix so far.

	gnome-network:
		girc, gmailman, gnometalk, network-utilities

Problems:

1. I defined a set of macros for autoconf/automake so that the extra
   gnome modules just include this for checking the existance of
   gnome, and found no way to be able to use this in configure.in

   I had to put the whole macros in configure.in

2. Do not know how to deal with support.  We are going to include
   the support routine in every gnome module?  Or we are going to
   provide those on the gnome-libs package?

Good night guys,
Miguel.