CVS tree

I have been updating my copy of the CVS sources and recompiling two or three
times a week quite happily, until last week that is.

Suddenly the compilation always failed on the new GTK_TOPLEVEL declaration
from gtk.defs in guile-gtk.  I assumed that someone with CVS write access
would notice this and fix it, and have been using my most recent (two week
old) compilation since this error was introduced.

Yesterday I tried to check out a completely fresh set of sources from the
pserver to discover nearly everything (except the top directory) has been
removed!  Whats worse, even rolling the date back doesn't find anything in
the tree.  I guess that this is due to Tom's splitting of the tree into
multiple packages (and CVS' notorious bad handling of file renaming)?

Please tell me that I am not the only one who has noticed this...  being as
no one else is complaining, I am becoming increasingly paranoid =(O|

If it is just a reorganisation of the tree under CVS, when do we expect to
have it in a fit state to check stuff out again?

TIA,
	Gary V Vaughan.
--
{#include #.signature#}
WARNING:  Cannot find '.signature' template file

PGP signature