Re: Is DPS a first-level component of GNOME?

> On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Daniel Barlow wrote:
> > (I'm thinking of guile as doing something like ARexx did on the Amiga
> > -- is this the intention?)

I'm thinking of Corba, as that services, isn't that the intention? I've
got no idea how you implement Guile in Gnome, but I hope it isn't
required. Maybe I want to use some other language, like C.

On the Amiga I started to use ARexx ports via C, it was great in some
cases. (When time is essential)

--
Erik Johansson, one of those sloppy students
A big QNX, Linux/x86/m68k Amiga and BeOS fan