Re: MICO RPMs?

> > I uploaded them to ftp.labs.redhat.com at the end of last week.
> > Marc said he was going to look them over and then put them up
> > w/ the rest of the stuff.  I figured he would have announced they
> > were up by now.
>
> Sorry about the delay.  I asked Jason to upload them, then promptly
> forgot to look for them.  They are now in /pub/gnome-0.12.
>
> If anyone else has RPMs for any gnome related stuff, please do
> upload them to ftp.labs.redhat.com in /pub/incoming and send me
> mail (I've put in a .message as a reminder).  I'll move them
> into place.  I'll leave the announcements to the authors.

BTW: I didn't check ... you probably have the gmp srpms there ... the
ones that were in the contrib were inherently broke since it was built
by someone obviously not thinking about other platforms then i386 ... or
are those newer RPMS ...?

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
While some may have the year 2000  | $ emacs
problem, my 64-bit alpha's got the | bash: emacs: command not found
year 292471208677 problem          | YES!!