Re: Here we go again and Portuguese port...

Mario> ../libgnomeui/.libs/libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `gtk_widget_ref'

If you build the Gnome that's in CVS, you also need the Gtk that's in
CVS.

Mario> so i'm volunteering for something else: The portuguese port of
Mario> gnome. Just need to know if someone is already working on this
Mario> and also where can i get the info on how to do it .

As far as I know, nobody is working on the Portugese translation.

For info on how to do it, read the GNU gettext documentation.  The
docs include a section targeted to translators.

Tom