New session management support

Moin Tom,

finally, I managed to get my new session management stuff into gnome.
Due to heavy work at my job and some problems with my internet
connection, it took a little bit longer than I expected.
So I  would like you to put my stuff into the cvs repository (possibly
after having a critical eye on it), because I only have anonymous
access to it.  You can find the new code at:

http://www.fs-maphy.uni-hannover.de/~nhadcasc/download/gnome-client.diff.tar.gz

The tar-file includes four new files (gnome-client.[ch] and
client.[cx]) and a diff (gnome.diff) for the changes against a
snapshot from monday evening. The 'gnome-client' file replace the
'gnome-session' files in 'libgnomeui' the 'client' file replace the
'session' files in 'guile-gnome'.
The guile support isn't working correctly yet, but it's quite
usable. The code has some problems with C enum's.
I also updated all programms that use session management.

If you have some questions, feel free to ask ;-)

Tschuess, Carsten

PS: I have not yet changed to argument parsing, but I have some slight
ideas about it.

Carsten Schaar                         email: nhadcasc@fs-maphy.uni-hannover.de