FAQ release

I know, I know, KDE uses QT and CDE uses Motif.  KDE does not use Motif.
It was somewhere between a typo and a Freudian slip, but I've noticed
and corrected the mistake, so please, please stop with the bug reports
already!

The second release of the GNOME FAQ is available at the same location,
namely:

	http://www.mindspring.com/~tlewis/gnome/faq/FAQ.html

There are new, stub sections on OpenDoc and Display Postscript.  I hope to
do a real release later today; this is almost entirely a bugfix release.

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net