Re: Newsreader (Skim), Balsa and LZW (Re: Mix of Ideas ...)

On  6 Feb, Guillermo S. Romero / unnamed / Familia Romero wrote:

> Sounds like Free Agent for Windoze.

At the moment, I'm very happy using leafnode + knews. I did try using
peruser briefly, but my time is more precious than the computer's or
modem's. So perhaps leafnode fetches too much, but with the spam
controls it's pretty decent.

One thing I'd like...

I'd like to see some way to turn mailing lists (like this one) into a
newsgroup on my system. Threading is nice on knews, and while I suspect
that there are threaded mailers, at the moment I'm settled into tkRat.

Dale Pontius