Re: Request

>>>>> "Eckehard" == Eckehard Berns <eb@berns.prima.ruhr.de> writes:

Eckehard> Oops, I haven't checked the WM_CLASS for a while. There was
Eckehard> some time, when gtt had a propper WM_CLASS. I will
Eckehard> explicitly set a WM_CLASS for gtt now.

Oh, OK :-).  I thought it was some overlooked thing in the policy
docs, and just wanted to bring it to ppl's attention.

One thing for libgnome: you might stick a default WM_CLASS property in
gnome_init or the like, and just set it to argv[0], because a) you
have argv[0] there, and b) it's more sensible a default than nothing.
It's not great, but it does mean that every Gnome program has one.  If
you aren't happy with the default, of course you just set it yourself.
--
Graham Hughes <thrag@treepeople.dyn.ml.org>
http://treepeople.dyn.ml.org/thrag/