Re: error building gettext (was error building gtk+)

+----- From: Peter Petrakis <peterpan@wn.net>
| Brandon S. Allbery wrote:
| > In a sense, they already are.  :-)
| >
| > /afs/ece.cmu.edu/support/gettext
|
| How do I get in? There's no anonymous ftp. I tried ftp://ece.cmu.edu
+--->8

You don't.  The point was that if you run AFS it's world-readable in our
cell.  Doesn't help if you don't run AFS, I admit....

| > BTW, I just checked one of our DU boxes --- it doesn't have those >declarations in stdio.h.  WHat version of DU are you running?
|
| I wish was running DU though my scsi controller (AHA-2940 UW) isn't
+--->8

Whoops.  I think we've been talking out of sync; we don't run any Alpha Linux
because there's no stable AFS for it and AFS is an absolute requirement around
here....  I can't help with Alpha Linux build problems.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu