Gnome scheme/guile -bindings

How do the gnome scheme bindings actually work? The gnomeg interpreter
works fine with the gtk api calls such as (gtk-window-new 'toplevel), but
none of the gnome api calls seem to work.

The FAQs and other documentation do not mention too much about
gnome-programming with scheme, I hope someone could write a short tutorial
about it...

Btw, the version of Gnome I'm using is the one with Debian Slink
distribution, that is, around version 0.30.

ps. please cc replies directly to me, thanks.

--
teemu.p.i|                                                    |    |The truth
konen@hel|   |            *                                        |is out fo