RE: GMC Network

I have been talking with the author of Sharity, and he (i think) is going to
help me implament that nfs libvfs idea.

basically the idea is.

/net <--- you nave the nfs server mounted here.
/net/<protocol> <--- the protocols the server support are listed here
/net/smb/   <---under here are the workgroups detected
/net/smb/workgroup1/  <----computers appear here....

if you want to open up ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/Linux you
cd /net/ftp/ftp.cdrom.com/pub/Linux