Re: 1998-12-29 buglist

BSA> Some of us prefer not to use alpha-level window managers in production
BSA> environments; 2.0.46 is the latest *released* version.

Huh?  2.0.46 is beta, 2.1.5 is beta, but the latter has a whole bunch of
bugs fixed and is certainly "*released*".  See the page at
http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/download.html.  We switched to a Linux-like version
scheme to better indicate the beta-ness; the 2.1 series is no less stable
than the 2.0 series (barring screwups, of course).  Note that there is _no_
version of fvwm2 that ever made it out of beta.  If you want to talk about
alphas, there are plenty of those available from our CVS tree.

 - J<