XFree-3.3.3 bug [Re: Enlightenment 0.15 slowing down kernel clock?]

Gleef wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Jorge Gomes Silva wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Note: If you are running XFree86-3.3.3's 3DLabs GLINT or Permedia servers,
> this problem is in the XFree86 FAQ (Q.F15)

OK after examining the sources I identified it as RPM build bug: incorrect
.spec file in RedHat 5.2 updates' XFree86-3.3.3*.rpm. The patch is included
there, but never applied. I updated the spec, and will post it shortly to
appropriate RedHat list. Thanks a lot to all who responded. This topic seems
to be irrelevant to this list.

For Igor S. Livshits:
I suppose that YOUR problem is exactly this one (although you never posted
which X server/card you use) and has nothing to do with E. Check your X
setup, I'll be happy to send you an updated spec (or wait for RedHat to
update RPMS).

Regards,
Pavel

... Why stay in Egyptian slavery? Leave Cairo, head for Open Source!