Re: E pixmaps become grey blocks after changing theme

Well, I don't have a real solution since I currently
don't have time to do fun stuff..

I solved it by doing "make install" again. A quick
guess ;) is that the config files go crazy by switching
theme. Look there if you don't want to make another
install.

/Danne