STABLE gnome-libs/core compile on HPUX bug report

gnome-libs, pulled from GNOME_STABLE cvs at 3pm EST.
gnome-core pulled from GNOME_STABLE cvs at 4pm EST.

Gnome-libs has two problems, both in zvt.
Gnome-core actually compiled cleanly.
More later, however, our net connection has been REAL unstable, so I don't
know when I'll get to try other stuff.

gnome-libs/zvt/gnome-utmp.c
---------------------------
On HPUX, there is a utmpx.h, but it does not have the functions that the
  getutmpx function, and others in the write_logout_record function
  that assumes if you have utmpx, you have getutmpx
Also, HPUX does not define WTMPX_FILE.

As a "work-around", I've just been undefining HAVE_UTMPX_H in the file, however
 a configure time check for getutmpx would probably be a better solution.

gnome-libs/zvt/gnome-pty-helper.c
---------------------------------
This fails because PATH_MAX is undeclared.  On HPUX, PATH_MAX is defined in
<limits.h>.  By including this, it compiles just fine.

*** zvt/gnome-pty-helper.c.orig Mon Dec 28 15:31:56 1998
--- zvt/gnome-pty-helper.c      Mon Dec 28 15:32:35 1998
***************
  #include <sys/syslimits.h>
  #endif

+ /* For PATH_MAX on HPUX */