Re: Where is db2html?
- From: Christopher Gabriel <cgabriel tin it>
- To: Erik Andersen <andersen inconnect com>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: Where is db2html?
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 00:49:28 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Erik Andersen wrote:
->As part of building gnome-libs, it goes to gnome-libs/devel-docs
->where it tries to execute:
-> db2html gnome-dev-info.sgml > /dev/null
-> /bin/sh: db2html: command not found
->I don't know where db2html comes from or what it does? Any pointers?
You have to install the DocBook packages mantained by Mark Galassi..
I'm sure there are RPMs there, but probably you can find some other kind
] [Thread Prev