Re: Time for a newsgroup?

Marius Vollmer wrote:

> "Jay Nordwick" <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:
>
> I have no problem storing 23000 mails.  I only meant this as an
> indication how much traffic there is already on the gnome list.  I get
> about 100 gnome mails a day.  I think a newsgroup will be a more
> effective means to distribute that mass.

I agree.  For those of us with slow links (ie: modem), 100+ emails per day is
a lot.

Dave

--            "If we go to war any time soon, the Navy's choice of NT
David Orme           could give a whole new meaning to the expression
david@coconut-palm-software.com              'BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH'."
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com  --Nicholas Petreley, Info World