Re: gnome-core - factory change patches?

On Fri, 25 Dec 1998, George wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 25, 1998 at 01:04:31PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> > The reverse of following patch was applied to several applets on the
> > trunk.  Should the changes in this patch be merged into GNOME_STABLE --
> > for all applets with this type change?
>
> ask elliot ... I'm not sure if the factories are working ... if they
> are then they should be merged into GNOME_STABLE ... they are supposed
> to go into 1.0 unless they just don't work ...
>
> Elliot: why are you working on HEAD? ... just merge everything to
> GNOME_STABLE and work on that ... we'll merge all of that back to HEAD
> later ....

I had accidentally been using HEAD in my gnome-core tree, but since
realized the problem and switched to GNOME_STABLE.

GNOME_STABLE uses factories as of sometime last week, and they work, so
don't worry about it.
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg