Re: Sound recording program?!

Gregory McLean wrote:
> > Audiotechque. It is supposed to be in the CVS repositry, but I can't
> > find it.

> try the cvs module atech, though lord only knows if it actually does something
> (other then be a neat core file generator :) )

I haven't run it, but the screenshot and Web page don't imply that
anything works yet.

The original poster should try 'xwave', available at fine sunsite
mirrors everywhere.

It's (gasp!) ugly Athena widgets, but it plays and records WAV files
larger than available memory -- something DAPStudio and (???) don't do.

Kwave using Qt is also available, but I don't know whether it
supports >VM file sizes...

	Jeff