Re: Known bugs, bug reporting

This is a very useful list! Thanks Elliot.

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> * gnome-run
> History doesn't work

More like it never existed, AFAIK, but agreed it would be a nice feature.
Just need to use one of the Gnome entry widgets instead of what it does
now.

I'm away from disk/CPU for hacking until Monday, I'll look at it then if
it's still busted.

> * fish applet
> the texts needs to be changed to fit the size of the dialog box (you
> shouldn't see all these arrows)

I posted to gnome-list many months ago with some wacky idea for fixing
gnome-less to do this, but I don't even remember what I said. (a quick
hack is to set_policy() so the dialog can be resized, if it can't be)

> [I can't even get it to go transparent at all here... Whassrong?]

Me neither, I hear you have to install E or something.

Havoc